Interhemispheric subdural haematoma from ruptured aneurysm
A case report
LETTER TO THE EDITORS
KeywordsPublic Health Subdural Haematoma Interhemispheric Subdural Haematoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bartels RHMA, Verhagen WIM, Prick MJJ, Dalman JE (1995) Interhemispheric subdural hematoma in adults: case reports and a review of the literature. Neurosurgery 36:1210–1214Google Scholar
- 2.Friedman MB, Brant-Zawadzki M (1983) Interhemispheric subdural hematoma from ruptured aneurysm. Comput Radiol 7:129–134Google Scholar
- 3.Hatayama T, Shima T, Okada Y, Nishida M, Yamane K, Okita S, Yoshida A, Noae Y, Shiga N (1994) Ruptured distal anterior cerebral artery aneurysms presenting with acute subdural hematoma: report of two cases. Neurol Surg 22:577–582Google Scholar
- 4.Ishikawa E, Sugimoto K, Yanaka K, Ayuzawa S, Iguchi M, Moritake T, Kobayashi E, Nose T (2000) Interhemispheric subdural hematoma caused by a ruptured internal carotid artery aneurysm: case report. Surg Neurol 54:82–86Google Scholar
- 5.Kasner SE, Liu GT, Galetta SL (1997) Neuro-ophthalmologic aspects of aneurysms. Neuroimaging Clin N Am 7:679–692Google Scholar
- 6.Watanabe K, Wakai S, Okuhata S, Nagai M (1991) Ruptured distal anterior cerebral artery aneurysms presenting as acute subdural hematomareport of three cases. Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 31:514–517Google Scholar
© Steinkopff Verlag 2005