Special regime of liquid-assisted laser ablation of ceramics
- 140 Downloads
Results of experimental study the peculiarities of liquid-assisted laser ablation of alumina–silicate ceramics are reported giving attention particularly to effect of thin-wall glass macrosphere appearance at the end of irradiation onto a formed hole in bulk material. Typical times of formation, size and temperature dynamics, and chemical composition were determined; kinetics and mechanism of formation are discussed in presented paper.
KeywordsPower Density Fiber Laser Laser Action Laser Heating Glass Sphere
The work is supported by Grant from Russian Science Foundation 14-12-00351.
- 4.M.-F. Chen, W.-T. Hsiao, M.-C. Wang, K.-Y Yang, Y.-F. Chen, (Springer, London, 2015)Google Scholar
- 5.C. Li, S. Lee, S. Nikumb, J. Electron. Mater. 38, 9 (2009)Google Scholar
- 15.V.P. Veiko, A.A. Samokhvalov, Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Priborostroenie. 57, 54 (2014). (in Russian) Google Scholar
- 19.J.R. Howell, R. Siegel, M.P. Mengüç, Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer, 5th edn. (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2010), p. 876Google Scholar
- 20.V.P. Veiko, M.N. Libenson, Laser Processing (Lenizdat, Leningrad, 1973), p. 28. (in Russian) Google Scholar