Fabrication and photoelectric oxygen sensing characteristics of electrospun Co doped ZnO nanofibres
- 337 Downloads
A one-dimensional structure of a Co doped ZnO nanofibre has been successfully fabricated by a relatively simple electrospinning technique and characterized by means of SEM, XRD and surface photocurrent spectrum. We found that this fibre exhibits novel photoelectric gas sensitivity to oxygen gas under the illumination of a 500 W Xe lamp with a fast response. The microscopic process is discussed in detail. These results should be valuable for designing a new type of gas sensor for use at room temperature.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.X.F. Duan, Y. Huang, Y. Cui, J.F. Wang, C.M. Lieber, Nature 66, 409 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.A. Formhals, U.S. Patent No. 1,975,504 (1934)Google Scholar
- 8.D.H. Reneker, I. Chun, Nanotechnology 216, 7 (1996)Google Scholar
- 9.Y.J. Kwon, K.H. Kim, C.S. Lim, K.B. Shim, J. Ceram. Proc. Res. 3, 146 (2002)Google Scholar
- 12.N. Ohashi, S. Tanaka, T. Tsurumi, J. Tanaka, O. Fukunaga, J. Ceram. Soc. Japan 106, 914 (1998)Google Scholar
- 16.H. Martins, T. Naes, Multivariate Calibration (Wiley, New York, 1998)Google Scholar
- 17.L.A. Currie, Pure Appl. Chem. 67, 1699 (1995)Google Scholar