Advertisement

European Radiology

, Volume 29, Issue 6, pp 3323–3323 | Cite as

Correction to: Effect of training on ultrasonography (US) BI-RADS features for radiology residents: a multicenter study comparing performances after training

  • Jung Hyun Yoon
  • Hye Sun Lee
  • You Me Kim
  • Ji Hyun Youk
  • Sung Hun Kim
  • Sun Hye Jeong
  • Ji Young Hwang
  • Jin Hee Moon
  • Young Mi Park
  • Min Jung KimEmail author
Correction
  • 307 Downloads

European Radiology

  https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-018-5934-9

The original version of this article, published on 07 January 2019, unfortunately contained a mistake. The following correction has therefore been made in the original:

In section “Factors affecting improvements in the diagnostic performances of the residents during training,” the first sentence was worded incorrectly. The correct wording is as follows: “Of the 61 residents included, 40 (65.6%) showed significant improvement in AUC, and the remaining 21 (34.4%) did not show changes after training (Table 4).”

Notes

Copyright information

© European Society of Radiology 2019

Authors and Affiliations

  • Jung Hyun Yoon
    • 1
  • Hye Sun Lee
    • 2
  • You Me Kim
    • 3
  • Ji Hyun Youk
    • 4
  • Sung Hun Kim
    • 5
  • Sun Hye Jeong
    • 6
  • Ji Young Hwang
    • 7
  • Jin Hee Moon
    • 7
  • Young Mi Park
    • 8
  • Min Jung Kim
    • 1
    Email author
  1. 1.Department of Radiology, Research Institute of Radiological Science, College of MedicineYonsei UniversitySeoulSouth Korea
  2. 2.Biostatistics Collaboration Unit, Medical Research Center, College of MedicineYonsei UniversitySeoulSouth Korea
  3. 3.Department of Radiology, Dankook University Hospital, College of MedicineDankook UniversityCheonanSouth Korea
  4. 4.Department of Radiology, Gangnam Severance Hospital, College of MedicineYonsei UniversitySeoulSouth Korea
  5. 5.Department of RadiologySeoul St. Mary’s HospitalSeoulSouth Korea
  6. 6.Department of Radiology, Bucheon HospitalSoonchunhyang UniversityBucheonSouth Korea
  7. 7.Department of Radiology, Kangnam Sacred Hospital, College of MedicineHallym UniversitySeoulSouth Korea
  8. 8.Department of Radiology, Inje University Busan Paik HospitalInje University College of MedicineGimhaeSouth Korea

Personalised recommendations