Expect at Most One Billionth of a New Fermat Prime!
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BC] Boklan, K. D., and Conway, J. H.: Expect at most one billionth of a new Fermat Prime! arXiv e-prints, http://arxiv.org/abs/1605.01371.
- [CMP] Crandall, R., Mayer, E., and Papadopoulos, J.: The Twenty-Fourth Fermat Number is composite. Math. of Computation 72 (2002), 1555–1572.Google Scholar
- [DK] Dubner, H., and Keller, W.: Factors of generalized Fermat numbers. Math. of Computation 64 (1995), 397–405.Google Scholar
- [HW] Hardy, G. H., and Wright, E. M.: An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers [6th ed. (2008)] Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- [NDE] Private email communication to the first author, January 3, 2014.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017