The 1958 Pekeris-Accad-WEIZAC Ground-Breaking Collaboration that Computed Ground States of Two-Electron Atoms (and its 2010 Redux)
- 98 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Intelligencer Symbolic Computation Laguerre Polynomial Weizmann Institute Operator Matrix Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Philip W. Anderson. What is Wrong with QMC?, talk delivered at the 103rd Statistical Mechanics Conference, May 10, 2010, Rutgers University, http://www.math.rutgers.edu/events/smm/smm103-invitedtalks.html.
- Christoph Koutschan. Advanced Applications of the Holonomic Systems Approach, Ph.D. thesis, RISC, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria, 2009.Google Scholar
- Christoph Koutschan, Manuel Kauers, and Doron Zeilberger. A Proof of George Andrews’ and David Robbins’ q-TSPP Conjecture, Technical Report arXiv:1002.4384, 2010.Google Scholar
- Linus Pauling and E. Bright Wilson, Jr. Introduction to Quantum Mechanics with Applications to Chemistry, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1935 (reprinted Dover, 1985).Google Scholar
- C.L. Pekeris. “Propagation of Seismic Pulses in Layered Liquids and Solids,” in Norman David (ed.), International Symposium on Stress Wave Propagation in Materials, New York, Interscience Publishers, 1960.Google Scholar
- Marko Petkovšek, Herbert S. Wilf, and Doron Zeilberger. A=B, A.K. Peters, 1996, available online.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011