The 1958 Pekeris-Accad-WEIZAC Ground-Breaking Collaboration that Computed Ground States of Two-Electron Atoms (and its 2010 Redux)
- 95 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Philip W. Anderson. What is Wrong with QMC?, talk delivered at the 103rd Statistical Mechanics Conference, May 10, 2010, Rutgers University, http://www.math.rutgers.edu/events/smm/smm103-invitedtalks.html.
- Christoph Koutschan. Advanced Applications of the Holonomic Systems Approach, Ph.D. thesis, RISC, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria, 2009.Google Scholar
- Christoph Koutschan, Manuel Kauers, and Doron Zeilberger. A Proof of George Andrews’ and David Robbins’ q-TSPP Conjecture, Technical Report arXiv:1002.4384, 2010.Google Scholar
- Linus Pauling and E. Bright Wilson, Jr. Introduction to Quantum Mechanics with Applications to Chemistry, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1935 (reprinted Dover, 1985).Google Scholar
- C.L. Pekeris. “Propagation of Seismic Pulses in Layered Liquids and Solids,” in Norman David (ed.), International Symposium on Stress Wave Propagation in Materials, New York, Interscience Publishers, 1960.Google Scholar
- Marko Petkovšek, Herbert S. Wilf, and Doron Zeilberger. A=B, A.K. Peters, 1996, available online.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011