How to Win Without Overtly Cheating: The Inverse Simpson Paradox
KeywordsMathematical Intelligencer Opposite Conclusion Good Shape Courant Institute Statistical Decision Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abboud L. (2005) “Abbott Seeks to Clear Stalled Drug”. Wall Street Journal, Sept. 12.Google Scholar
- ArXiv: 0801.4522.Google Scholar
- Capocci, A. and Calaion, F. (2006). “Mixing Properties of Growing Networks and Simpson’s Paradox.” Phys. Rev. E74, 026122.Google Scholar
- Moore, D. S. and McCabe, G. P. (1998). Introduction to the Practice of Statistics, 100 – 201. W. Freeman and Co., New York.Google Scholar
- Moore, T. “Simpson and Simpson-like Paradox Examples.” see http://www.math.grinnell.edu/~mooret/reports/SimpsonExamples.pdf
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010