Analytic Number Theory in China
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Fitzgerald and S. MacLane (eds), Pure and Applied Mathematics in the People’s Republic of China, National Academy of Sciences, Washington, D.C., 1977.Google Scholar
- S. Gong, The life and work of famous Chinese mathematician Loo-Keng Hua, Adv. Appl. Clifford Algebras, 11 (2001), 1–7.Google Scholar
- R.C. Vaughan and T.D. Wooley, Waring’s problem: A survey, Number Theory for the Millennium III (eds, M.A. Bennett, etc.), A.K. Peters, Massachusetts, 2002, 301–340.Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, Hua Loo-Keng (in Chinese), Beijing, 1994; English version, Springer, Singapore, 1999.Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, Pan Chengdong: A brief outline of his life and works, Acta Math. Sinica (Chinese version), 3 (1998), 449–454.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009