Analytic Number Theory in China
- 207 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Intelligencer Arithmetic Progression Cultural Revolution Analytic Number Theory Circle Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Fitzgerald and S. MacLane (eds), Pure and Applied Mathematics in the People’s Republic of China, National Academy of Sciences, Washington, D.C., 1977.Google Scholar
- S. Gong, The life and work of famous Chinese mathematician Loo-Keng Hua, Adv. Appl. Clifford Algebras, 11 (2001), 1–7.Google Scholar
- R.C. Vaughan and T.D. Wooley, Waring’s problem: A survey, Number Theory for the Millennium III (eds, M.A. Bennett, etc.), A.K. Peters, Massachusetts, 2002, 301–340.Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, Hua Loo-Keng (in Chinese), Beijing, 1994; English version, Springer, Singapore, 1999.Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, Pan Chengdong: A brief outline of his life and works, Acta Math. Sinica (Chinese version), 3 (1998), 449–454.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009