Early FDG-PET response–adapted risk stratification and further therapeutic decision-making in lymphoma: will this replace the established prognostic indices and be the standard-of-care in clinical management?
Letter to the Editor
- First Online:
- 60 Downloads
- 1.Prognostic index for Hodgkin's disease according to Hasenclever. European Society of Medical Oncology. http://www.esmo.org/education/practice-tools/web-based-practice-tools/hasenclever-index-for-hodgkins-disease.html. Accessed September 13, 2009.
- 7.Gallamini A, Hutchings M, Rigacci L, et al. Early interim 2-[18F]fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography is prognostically superior to international prognostic score in advanced-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: a report from a joint Italian–Danish study. J Clin Oncol. 2007;25:3746–52.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 10.HD16 for early stage Hodgkin lymphoma. ClinicalTrials.gov. http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00736320. Accessed September 13, 2009.
- 12.Positron emission tomography (PET)-adapted chemotherapy in advanced Hodgkin lymphoma (HL). ClinicalTrials.gov. http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00795613. Accessed September 13, 2009.
- 13.Tailoring treatment for B cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma based on PET scan results mid treatment. ClinicalTrials.gov. http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00324467. Accessed September 13, 2009.
- 14.Positron emission tomography guided therapy of aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (PETAL). ClinicalTrials.gov. http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00554164. Accessed September 13, 2009.
© Springer-Verlag 2009