A KAM Theorem for Hamiltonian Partial Differential Equations with Unbounded Perturbations
- 308 Downloads
We establish an abstract infinite dimensional KAM theorem dealing with unbounded perturbation vector-field, which could be applied to a large class of Hamiltonian PDEs containing the derivative ∂ x in the perturbation. Especially, in this range of application lie a class of derivative nonlinear Schrödinger equations with Dirichlet boundary conditions and perturbed Benjamin-Ono equation with periodic boundary conditions, so KAM tori and thus quasi-periodic solutions are obtained for them.
- 6.Klainerman, S.: Long-time behaviour of solutions to nonlinear wave equations. In Proceedings of International Congress of Mathematics (Warsaw, 1983), Amsterdam: North Holland, 1984, pp. 1209–1215Google Scholar
- 8.Kuksin, S.B.: Analysis of Hamiltonian PDEs. Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press, 2000Google Scholar
- 9.Kuksin, S.B.: Fifteen years of KAM in PDE, “Geometry, topology, and mathematical physics”: S.P. Novikov’s seminar 2002–2003 edited by V.M. Buchstaber, I.M. Krichever. Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. Series 2, Vol. 212, Providence, RI: Amer. Math. Soc., 2004, pp. 237–257Google Scholar
- 11.Kappeler, T., Pöschel, J.: KdV&KAM. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2003Google Scholar
- 14.Liu, J., Yuan, X.: KAM for the Derivative Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation with periodic Boundary conditions. In preparationGoogle Scholar