Influence of final state interaction on incoherent η-photoproduction on the deuteron near threshold*
- 32 Downloads
Incoherent η-photoproduction on the deuteron is studied for photon energies from threshold up to 720 MeV. The elementary γN → ghN amplitude is constructed in the frame of a conventional isobar model. Effects of final state interaction are investigated and their role in the cross section as well as in polarization observables is found to be important. Inclusion of such effects leads to a satisfactory agreement with experimental data in the near threshold region. In addition, recent experimental results on the coherent reaction d(γ, gh)d are discussed.
PACS13.60.Le 21.45.+v 25.20.Lj
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Hoffmann-Rothe, P., et al.: Phys. Rev. Lett. (submitted)Google Scholar
- 7.Fix, A.I., Tryasuchev, V.A.: Yad. Fiz. 60, 41 (1997) (Phys. Atom. Nucl. 60, 35 (1997))Google Scholar
- 13.Review of Particle Properties: Phys. Rev. D54, 1 (1996)Google Scholar
- 15.Schmidt, R.: Diploma Thesis, Universität Mainz (1995)Google Scholar
- 19.Sauermann, C., Friman, B.L., Nörenberg, W.: GSI-Preprint-97-03; nuclth/9701022Google Scholar