Theoretical study of neutral and protonated triple bonded molecules formed between C, N, Si, P, B and Al
A theoretical study of the possible protonation sites of simple molecules formed by C, N, Si, P, B and Al that present a triple bond between those atoms has been carried out. The calculations performed include MP2 and CCSD(T) methods with the aug-cc-pVTZ basis set. The nature of the protonated species has been analyzed with the Atoms In Molecules methodology.
KeywordsProtonation Ab initio methods Triple bonded molecules Atoms in molecules
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Barney BM, Lee HI, Dos Santos PC, Hoffman BM, Dean DR, Seefeldt LC (2006) J Chem Soc Dalton Trans 2277Google Scholar
- 6.Frisch MJ (2004). Gaussian 03. Gaussian, Inc., Wallingford Google Scholar
- 17.Bader RFW (1990). Atoms in molecules. A quantum theory. Oxford University, New York Google Scholar
- 18.Bieger-Konig FW, Bader RFW and Tang TH (1980). J Comput Chem 27: 1924 Google Scholar
- 19.Popelier PLA with a contribution from: Bone RGA (1999) MORPHY98, a topological analysis program. UMIST, ManchesterGoogle Scholar
- 23.Linstrom PJ, Mallard WG (eds) NIST Chemistry webbook; NIST standard reference database No. 69. National Institute of Standards and Technology: Gaithersburg, 20899, March 2003: http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/Google Scholar