The ramification sequence for a fixed point of an automorphism of a curve and the Weierstrass gap sequence
- 63 Downloads
For nonsingular projective curves defined over algebraically closed fields of positive characteristic the dependence of the ramification filtration of decomposition groups of the automorphism group with Weierstrass semigroups attached at wild ramification points is studied. A faithful representation of the p-part of the decomposition group at each wild ramified point to a Riemann–Roch space is defined.
KeywordsAutomorphism Group Faithful Representation Decomposition Group Pole Number Local Uniformizer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bosma, W., Cannon, J., Playoust, C.: The Magma algebra system I: The user language. J. Symbolic Comput. 24 (3–4), 235–265 (1997). Computational algebra and number theory (London, 1993)Google Scholar
- 3.Elkies, N.D.: Linearized algebra and finite groups of Lie type. I. Linear and symplectic groups, Applications of curves over finite fields (Seattle, WA, 1997), Contemp. Math., vol 245, pp 77–107. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Goldschmidt D.M. (2003). Algebraic functions and projective curves, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, vol. 215. Springer, New York Google Scholar
- 5.Goss D. (1996). Basic structures of function field arithmetic, Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete (3) [Results in Mathematics and Related Areas (3)], vol 35. Springer, Berlin Google Scholar
- 12.Serre, J.-P.: Local fields. Springer, New York (1979). Translated from the French by Marvin Jay GreenbergGoogle Scholar