Multiplier ideals and modules on toric varieties
- First Online:
- 77 Downloads
A formula computing the multiplier ideal of a monomial ideal on an arbitrary affine toric variety is given. Variants for the multiplier module and test ideals are also treated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Fulton, W.: Introduction to toric varieties. Annals of Mathematics Studies, vol. 131, Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1993, The William H. Roever Lectures in GeometryGoogle Scholar
- 4.Hyry, E., Smith, K.: On a non-vanishing conjecture of Kawamata and the core of an ideal. Submitted, 2002Google Scholar
- 5.Huneke, C.: Tight closure and its applications. CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, vol. 88, Washington, DC: Published for the Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences, 1996, With an appendix by Melvin HochsterGoogle Scholar
- 6.Hara, N., Yoshida, K.-I.: A generalization of tight closure and multiplier ideals. arXiv:math.AC/0211008Google Scholar
- 7.Lazarsfeld, R.: Positivity in algebraic geometry. Monograph in preparation.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004