Reflection functors for quiver varieties and Weyl group actions
- First Online:
- 155 Downloads
We introduce reflectionfunctors on quiver varieties. They are hyper-Kähler isometries between quiver varieties with different parameters, related by elements in the Weyl group. The definition is motivated by the origial reflection functor given by Bernstein-Gelfand-Ponomarev , but they behave much nicely. They are isomorphisms and satisfy the Weyl group relations. As an application, we define Weyl group representations of homology groups of quiver varieties. They are analogues of Slodowy’s construction of Springer representations of the Weyl group.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bernstein, I.N., Gelfand, I.M., Ponomarev, V.A.: Coxeter functors and Gabriel’s theorem. Uspekhi Math. Nauk 28, 19–33Google Scholar
- 13.Maffei, A.: A remark on quiver varieties and Weyl groups. Preprint math.AG/0003159Google Scholar
- 16.Nakajima, H.: Instanton on ALE spaces and canonical bases. In: ‘‘Proceeding of Symposium on Representation Theory, Yamagata, 1992’’ (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 18.Nakajima, H.: Lectures on Hilbert schemes of points on surfaces. Univ. Lect. Ser. 18, AMS, (1999)Google Scholar
- 19.Slodowy, P.: Four lectures on simple groups and singularities. Comm. Math. Inst. Rijksuniv. Utrecht 11, (1980)Google Scholar