On the Existence of Solutions of Quasi-equilibrium Problems with Constraints
- 76 Downloads
The quasi-equilibrium problems with constraints are formulated and some sufficient conditions on the existence of their solutions are shown. As special cases, we obtain several results on the existence of solutions of some vector quasivariational inequality and vector optimization problems. An application of the obtained results is given to show the existence of solutions of quasi-optimization problems with constraints.
KeywordsUpper quasi-equilibrium problem Lower quasi-equilibrium problem α Quasi-optimization problems Vector optimization problem Quasi-equilibrium problems Diagonally quasiconvex functions Diagonally upper and lower (T,C)-quasiconvex multivalued mappings Upper and lower C- continuous multivalued mappings
AMS Subject Classification90C 90D 49J
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berge C (1959) Espaces Topologiques et Fontions Multivoques. Dunod, ParisGoogle Scholar
- Blum E, Oettli W (1993) From optimization and variational inequalities to equilibrium problems. Math Stud 64:1–23Google Scholar
- Fan K (1972) A minimax inequality and application. In: Shisha O (eds) Inequalities III. Academic, New-York, pp. 33Google Scholar
- Luc DT (1989) Theory of vector optimization, Lectures Notes in economics and mathematical systems, vol. 319. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg NewyorkGoogle Scholar
- Tan NX (2006) On the existence of solutions of quasivariational inclusion problems (in press)Google Scholar