Robust cooperative control for micro/nano scale systems subject to time-varying delay and structured uncertainties
- 65 Downloads
In this study, a robust cooperative control methodology is proposed for a class of micro/nano scale systems in the field of biomedical engineering. Due to the complexity of actual environment, the dynamic behavior of the micro/nano scale systems changes over time. The time-varying uncertainties are considered to be restricted to a certain range. Then, a robust cooperative control strategy is designed such that the micro-agents with structured uncertainties can securely cooperative with each other to accomplish the tasks. Furthermore, sufficient conditions ensuring the cooperativity of micro/nano scale systems are derived by constructing a novel Lyapunov functional. It is proved that the cooperative control problem for micro/nano scale systems can be solved if the control parameters are appropriately selected. A simulation example is presented to demonstrate the validity of the obtained algorithm.
KeywordsMicro/nano scale systems Robust cooperative control Uncertainties
This work was partially supported by National Key R&D Program of China (2018YFB1700400), the Innovative Research Team Program of Guangdong Province Science Foundation (2018B030312006), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2017FZA5010), the Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong Province (2017B010116006).
- 6.Brandao AS, Barbosa JPA, Mendoza V, Sarcinelli-Filho M, Carelli R (2014) A multi-layer control scheme for a centralized UAV formation. International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft SystemsGoogle Scholar
- 11.Li S, Er MJ, Zhang J (2018) Distributed adaptive fuzzy control for output consensus of heterogeneous stochastic nonlinear multiagent systems. IEEE Trans Fuzzy Syst 26(3):1138–1152Google Scholar
- 16.Liu Y, Wang Z, Liang J, Liu X (2008) Robust H ∞ control of a class sample-data system for satellite attitude control with structured uncertainty. Aerospace ControlGoogle Scholar
- 18.Zhao D, Wang Y, Li Y, Ding SX (2018) H ∞ fault estimation for two-dimensional linear time-varying systems based on Krein space method. Int J Control 48 (12):2070–2079Google Scholar
- 23.Perera LP, Oliveira P, Soares CG (2016) System identification of vessel steering with unstructured uncertainties by persistent excitation maneuvers. IEEE J Ocean Eng 41(3):515–528Google Scholar
- 24.Hu J, Wang Z, Gao H, Stergioulas LK (2012) Asymptotic tracking for systems with structured and unstructured uncertainties. IEEE Trans Control Syst Technol 59(7):3008–3015Google Scholar
- 30.Jiang B, Karimi HR, Kao Y, Gao C (2018) Fuzzy-model-based sliding mode control of nonlinear descriptor systems. IEEE Trans Cybern (Early Access) 477:334–348Google Scholar