A communication technology for internet-based collaboration optimization for distributed structural systems
Along with development of incorporation of world economy, collaborative design and collaborative manufacture of enterprises often occur. Subsystems of a complex product system are often analyzed and optimized individually by different design units distributed at different places. In order to find the optimum designs of overall product systems automatically, the internet-based global coordinating optimization is necessary. In this paper, an email-based communication technology of global coordinative optimization of distributed structural systems is proposed, and its realizing approach, communication, process control, practical software and application example are presented.
KeywordsCollaboration design Communication on internet Email Global coordinating optimization Internet-based Structural optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.3 Chen S-X (1992) Exploration of theory and methods for global coordinating optimization of design for large-scale engineering system. BH-B4184 of BUAA, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.2 Chen S-X (1996a) A discussion about relationship between optimization of subsystems and global optimization of engineering systems. System Engineering – Theory & Practice 16(3)Google Scholar
- 3.4 Chen S-X (1996b) Global coordinative optimum design of structural system & the performance synthesis technique. Structural Optimization 2+3(12):153–159Google Scholar
- 4.6 Chen S-X, Huo D, Huang H (1993) Optimal allocation of design conditions of optimum design for large-scale engineering system. System Engineering – Theory & Practice 13(4)Google Scholar
- 5.7 Chen S-X (1999) A general decomposed-coordinating optimization of large-scale engineering systems. Mechanical Engineering of China 10(7)Google Scholar
- 6.9 Huang H (1990) A two-level multi-point approaching method for structural optimization and application. Doctoral Dissertation of BUAAGoogle Scholar
- 7.8 Sobieski J (1991) Optimization by decomposition in structural and multidisciplinary application. NADO/DFG ASI, optimization of large structural system, Berchesgaden, Sep. 23, 1991Google Scholar
- 8.1 Tian L, Tong B (2002) Theory and realization of Net-based collaborative product design. Computer engineering and application 5Google Scholar
- 9.5 Wang G, Chen S-X (1996) Theory and applications of soft design for engineering structural systems. Press of National Defence Industry, Beijing, Chapter 6, 9, 10Google Scholar