Fixed-cost vs. Fixed-risk post-election audits in Iowa
- 33 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Statistical Association. 2010. Statement on risk-limiting post-election audits, www.amstat.org/outreach/pdfs/Risk-Limiting_Endorsement.pdf.
- Ash, Arlene, and Philip B. Stark. 2009. Thinking outside the urn: Statisticians make their marks on U.S. ballots. Amstat News 384:37–40.Google Scholar
- Aslam, Javed A., Raluca A. Popa, and Ronald L. Rivest. 2008. On auditing elections when precincts have different sizes. In USENIX/ACCURATE electronic voting technology workshop.Google Scholar
- ElectionAudits.org. Principles and best practices for post-election audits. www.electionaudits.org/principles.
- Hargrove, Thomas. Too many votes go uncounted. www.ejfi.org/Voting/Voting-8.htm.
© American Statistical Association 2010