Florida 2006: Can statistics tell us who won congressional district-13?
- 31 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adams, Greg (2001). “Voting Irregularities in Palm Beach, Florida.” CHANCE, 14:22–24.Google Scholar
- Frisina L., Herron M., Honaker J., and Lewis J. (in press). “Ballot Formats, Touchscreens, and Undervotes: A Study of the 2006 Midterm Election in Florida.” Election Law Journal. Draft at www.dartmouth.edu/∼herron/cd13.pdf.Google Scholar
- Marker, D., Gardenier, J., and Ash, A. (2007). “Statistics Can Help Ensure Accurate Elections.” Amstat News, (360):2–3. Online at www.amstat.org/publications/AMSN/index.cfm?fuseaction=pres062007.Google Scholar
- McCarthy, J., Stanislevic, H., Lindeman, M., Ash, A.S., Addona, V., Batcher, M. (2008). “Percentage-Based Versus Power-Based Vote Tabulation Statistical Audits.” The American Statistician, 62(1):1–6. (A more detailed version is available at www.verifiedvotingfoundation.org/auditcomparison as “Percentage-Based Versus SAFE Vote Tabulation Auditing: A Graphic Comparison.”)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Mebane, W. Jr., Dill, D.L. (2007). “Factors Associated with the Excessive CD-13 Undervote in the 2006 General Election in Sarasota County, Florida.” www-personal.umich.edu/∼wmebane.Google Scholar
- Pynchon, S., and Garber, K. (2008). “Sarasota’s Vanished Votes: An Investigation into the Cause of Uncounted Votes in the 2006 Congressional District 13 Race in Sarasota County, Florida.” Florida’s Fair Election Coalition. www.floridafairelections.org.Google Scholar
- Wallace, J. (2006). “Political Operatives Gather for Recount.” Herald Tribune, www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061111/NEWS/611110643.Google Scholar
- Special Section: District 13 Election, www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?CATEGORY=NEWS0521&template=ovr2.Google Scholar
© American Statistical Association 2008