Stability and Stabilization of 2D Singular Systems: A Strict LMI Approach
- 51 Downloads
This paper deals with the stability and stabilization of 2D singular systems described by a Roesser model. The proposed results are presented in terms of a strict linear matrix inequality (LMI), which makes possible to elaborate a new sufficient admissibility condition. The design of a state feedback controller is then treated using this condition, deriving a sufficient condition for the admissibility of the closed-loop system. A numerical example is given at the end of the paper, which illustrates the effectiveness of the proposed methodology.
KeywordsTwo-dimensional (2D)systems Singular systems Stability Stabilization Strict LMI
Marwa Elloumi was partially funded by an Erasmus+ KA107 Grant from EACEA, coordinated by the University of Valladolid, Spain. Prof. Tadeo is funded by Junta de Castilla y Leon and FEDER funds (CLU 2017-09 and UIC 233).
- 1.M.S. Boudellioua, K. Galkowski, Reduction of wave linear repetitive processes to 2-d singular state space form, in 23rd International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, 2018), pp. 677–682Google Scholar
- 4.M. Chaabane, O. Bachelier, M. Souissi, D. Mehdi, Stability and stabilization of continuous descriptor systems: an LMI approach. Math. Probl. Eng. 2006, Article ID 39367 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.M. Chaabane, F. Tadeo, D. Mehdi, M. Souissi, Robust admissibilization of descriptor systems by static output-feedback: an LMI approach. Math. Probl. Eng. 2011, Article ID 960981 (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.M. Ghamgui, N. Yeganefar, O. Bachelier, D. Mehdi, Stability and stabilization of 2D continuous state-delayed systems, in 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference (CDC-ECC) 2011 (IEEE, 2011), pp. 1878–1883Google Scholar
- 19.O. Rejichi, O. Bachelier, M. Chaabane, D. Mehdi, Admissibility and state feedback admissibilization of discrete singular systems: an LMI approach, in 16th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation 2008 (IEEE, 2008), pp. 1022–1027Google Scholar
- 22.R.E. Skelton, T. Iwasaki, K.M. Grigoriadis, A Unified Algebraic Approach to Linear Control Design (Taylor-Francis, Bristol, 1998)Google Scholar
- 24.L. Wang, W. Wang, W. Chen, Delay-dependent stability for 2D singular systems with state-varying delay in Roesser model: an LMI approach, in Control Conference (CCC), 2014 33rd Chinese (IEEE, 2014), pp. 6074–6079Google Scholar