New Results Related to Miller’s Theorem
- 102 Downloads
Miller’s theorem is a popular tool in the field of analog electronic circuit analysis. This paper gives some new results related to this. Impedance and admittance parameter formulations are proposed for Miller’s theorem and its dual, respectively. Examples are given to show that Miller’s theorems can be used in unconventional ways. The dual can be used in place of the main theorem and conversely. Star delta transformation can be performed using the two theorems. It is shown that Miller’s theorems can be generalized to interconnected two ports in many different ways.
KeywordsMiller’s theorem and its dual Two-port networks Network analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P.R. Gray, R.G. Meyer, Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits, 3rd edn. (Wiley, New York, 1993) Google Scholar
- 4.J. Millman, C.C. Halkias, Integrated Electronics: Analog and Digital Circuits and Systems (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1972) Google Scholar
- 5.C. Miron, P. Ogrutan, E. Wardegger, Two new Miller theorems. Proc. IEE, Part G 133, 271–272 (1986) Google Scholar
- 7.M.H. Rashid, Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design (PWS, Boston, 1999) Google Scholar
- 9.A.S. Sedra, K.C. Smith, Microelectronic Circuits, 4th edn. (Oxford University Press, New York, 1998) Google Scholar