On difference Riccati equations and second order linear difference equations
- 173 Downloads
In this paper, we treat difference Riccati equations and second order linear difference equations in the complex plane. We give surveys of basic properties of these equations which are analogues in the differential case. We are concerned with the growth and value distributions of transcendental meromorphic solutions of these equations. Some examples are given.
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)Primary 39A13 Secondary 30D35
KeywordsDifference Riccati equations linear difference equations meromorphic functions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Elaydi S.: An Introduction to Difference Equations, Third edition, Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics. Springer, New York (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Kelley W.G., Peterson A.C.: Difference Equations, An Introduction with Applications, Second Edition. Harcourt/Academic Press, San Diego (2001)Google Scholar
- 11.Kohno M.: Global Analysis in Linear Differential Equations, Mathematics and Its Applications, vol. 471. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht (1999)Google Scholar
- 12.Laine I.: Nevanlinna Theory and Complex Differential Equations, de Gruyter Studies in Mathematics, vol. 15. Walter de Gruyter & Co., Berlin (1993)Google Scholar
- 14.Mohon’ko, A.Z., Mohon’ko, V.D.: Estimates of the Nevanlinna characteristics of certain classes of meromorphic function, and their applications to differential equations. Sibirsk. Mat. Zh. 15 1305–1322. (1974) (Russian)Google Scholar