Law of Sums of the Squares of Areas, Volumes and Hyper-Volumes of Regular Polytopes from Clifford Algebras
- 91 Downloads
Inspired by the recent sums of the squares law obtained by  we derive the law of the sums of the squares of the areas, volumes and hyper-volumes associated with the faces, cells and hyper-cells of regular polytopes in diverse dimensions by using Clifford algebraic methods .
KeywordsIrreducible Representation Clifford Algebra Generalize Matrice High Derivative Gravity Regular Polytope
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Kovacs, F. Fang, G. Sadler and K. Irwin, The Sum of Squares Law. arXiv: 1210.1446.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Hamermesh, Group Theory and its Applications to Physical Problems. Addison-Wesley, Reading (1962). Reprinted by Dover.Google Scholar
- 4.Cornwell J.F.: Group Theory in Physics. (Three volumes), Volume 1. Academic Press, New York (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.C. Castro and M. Pavsic, The Extended Relativity Theory in Clifford-spaces. Progress in Physics vol 1 (April 2005), 31.Google Scholar
- 8.R.Williams, The Geometrical Foundations of Natural Structure. Dover edition 1979.Google Scholar