On the existence and non-existence of closed trajectories for some Hamiltonian flows
- 72 Downloads
KeywordsVector Bundle Strong Magnetic Field Contact Type Geodesic Flow Closed Trajectory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Ar1]Arnold, V.I.: Some remarks on flows of line elements and frames. Soviet Math. Dokl.2, 562–564 (1961)Google Scholar
- [BR]Banyaga, A., Rukimbira, Ph.: Weak stability of almost regular contact flows. PreprintGoogle Scholar
- [Gi3]Ginzburg, V.L.: On closed characteristics of 2-forms. PhD Thesis, Berkeley, 1990Google Scholar
- [Gi4]Ginzburg, V.L.: Accessible points and closed trajectories of mechanical systems. Preprint, 1993. To appear as an appendix to Global Analysis in Mathematical Physics by Yu. Gliklikh to be published by Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- [Gi5]Ginzburg, V.L.: An embeddingS 2n−1→ℝ2n, 2n−1≧7, whose Hamiltonian flow has no periodic trajectories. IMRN 83–96 (1995) no. 2Google Scholar
- [HS]Hofer, H., Salamon, D.: Floer homology and Novikov rings, in the Floer Memorial Volume, H. Hofer, et al. (editors), Birkhäuser, Boston, 1995Google Scholar
- [HV]Hofer, H., Viterbo, C.: The Weinstein conjecture for cotangent bundles and related results. Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa Cl. Sci. (4)15 (1988) no 3 411–445 (1989)Google Scholar
- [We2]Weinstein, A.:C 0-perturbation theorem for symplectic fixed points and Lagrangian intersections. Seminaire Sud-Rhodanien de géométrie, III (Lyon, 1983), Traveaux en cours, Paris, Hermann, 140–144 (1984)Google Scholar
- [Ze]Zehnder, E.: Remarks on periodic solutions on hypersurfaces, in Periodic solutions of hamiltonian systems and related topics by Rabinowitz et al., Reidel Publishing Co. 267–279 (1987)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1996