Highest weight generating functions for hyperKähler T ⋆(G/H) spaces
- 82 Downloads
We develop an efficient procedure for counting holomorphic functions on a hyperKahler cone that has a resolution as a cotangent bundle of a homogeneous space by providing a formula for computing the corresponding Highest Weight Generating function.
KeywordsDifferential and Algebraic Geometry Global Symmetries
This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY 4.0), which permits any use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and source are credited.
- P.B. Kronheimer, A hyperKähler structure on the cotangent bundle of a complex Lie group, math/0409253.
- J.-H. Yang, Harmonic analysis on homogeneous spaces, math/0601655.
- LieART (Lie Algebras and Representation Theory) webpage, https://lieart.hepforge.org.
- A. Hanany and R. Klaveks, to appear.Google Scholar
- J. Bernatska and P. Holod, Geometry and topology of coadjoint orbits of semisimple Lie groups, in Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization, Softex, Sofia Bulgaria (2008), pg. 146.Google Scholar