D-dimensional charged Anti-de-Sitter black holes in f (T) gravity
- 857 Downloads
We present a D-dimensional charged Anti-de-Sitter black hole solutions in f (T) gravity, where f (T) = T + βT 2 and D ≥ 4. These solutions are characterized by flat or cylindrical horizons. The interesting feature of these solutions is the existence of inseparable electric monopole and quadrupole terms in the potential which share related momenta, in contrast with most of the known charged black hole solutions in General Relativity and its extensions. Furthermore, these solutions have curvature singularities which are milder than those of the known charged black hole solutions in General Relativity and Teleparallel Gravity. This feature can be shown by calculating some invariants of curvature and torsion tensors. Furthermore, we calculate the total energy of these black holes using the energy-momentum tensor. Finally, we show that these charged black hole solutions violate the first law of thermodynamics in agreement with previous results.
KeywordsBlack Holes Spacetime Singularities
This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY 4.0), which permits any use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and source are credited.
- C. Rovelli, Quantum gravity, Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge U.K., (2007).Google Scholar
- A. Einstein, Einheitliche Feldtheorie von Gravitation und Elektrizität Unified Field Theory of Gravity and Electricity (in German), Pruss. Acad. Sci. (1925) 414.Google Scholar
- A. Einstein, Riemanngeometrie mit Aufrechterhaltung des Begriffes des Fern-Parallelismus (in German), Pruss. Acad. Sci. (1928) 217.Google Scholar
- A. Einstein, Auf die Riemann-Metrik und den Fern-Parallelismus gegründete einheitliche Feldtheorie (in German), Math. Ann. 102 (1930) 685.Google Scholar
- K. Hayashi and T. Shirafuji, New general relativity, Phys. Rev. D 19 (1979) 3524 [Addendum ibid. D 24 (1982) 3312] [INSPIRE].
- R. Aldrovandi and J.G. Pereira, Teleparallel gravity: an introduction, Springer, Dordrecht The Netherlands, (2012).Google Scholar
- R. Aldrovandi and J.G. Pereira, Teleparallel gravity, http://www.ift.unesp.br/users/jpereira/tele.pdf.
- G.G.L. Nashed, Spherically symmetric solutions on a non-trivial frame in f (T ) theories of gravity, Chin. Phys. Lett. 29 (2012) 050402.Google Scholar
- R. Weitzenböck, Invariance theorie, Nordhoff, Groningen The Netherlands, (1923).Google Scholar
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits use, duplication, adaptation, distribution, and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.