Measurement of θ 13 in Double Chooz using neutron captures on hydrogen with novel background rejection techniques
- 375 Downloads
KeywordsOscillation Electroweak interaction Neutrino Detectors and Telescopes Flavor physics
This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY 4.0), which permits any use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and source are credited.
- Particle Data Group collaboration, K.A. Olive et al., Review of Particle Physics, Chin. Phys. C 38 (2014) 090001 [INSPIRE].
- GEANT4 collaboration, S. Agostinelli et al., GEANT4: A simulation toolkit, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 506 (2003) 250 [INSPIRE].
- O. Meplan et al., MURE: MCNP utility for reactor evolution — description of the methods, first applications and results, in ENC 2005: European Nuclear Conference. Nuclear power for the XXIst century: from basic research to high-tech industry, Versailles France, 14-18 December 2005.Google Scholar
- NEA-1845/01, documentation for MURE (2009).Google Scholar
- TRIPOLI-4 version 8.1, 3D general purpose continuous energy Monte Carlo transport code, NEA-1716/07, http://www.oecd-nea.org/tools/abstract/detail/nea-1716, (2013).
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits use, duplication, adaptation, distribution, and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.