Optimal Existence Conditions for the Periodic Delay ϕ-Laplace Equation with upper and lower Solutions in the Reverse order
- 41 Downloads
In this paper, we show that the monotone iterative technique produces two monotone sequences that converge uniformly to extremal solutions for the periodic delay ϕ-Laplace equation. Moreover, we obtain optimal existence conditions with upper and lower solutions in the reverse order.
Key words and phrasesExistence Upper and lower solutions Monotone iterative technique
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. S. Ladde, V. Lakshmikantham, and A.S. Vatsala, “Monotone Iterative Techniques for Nonlinear Differential Equations”, Pitman Advanced Publishing Program, 1985.Google Scholar
- A. Cabada, P. Habets and S. Lois, Monotone method for the Neumann problem with lower and upper solutions in the reversed order, preprint.Google Scholar
- D. Jiang and L. Kong, A monotone method for constructing extremal solutions to second-order periodic boundary value problems, Ann. Polon. Math. LXXVI3 (2001), 279–285.Google Scholar
- Guo Dajun, Nonlinear Function Analysis, Shangdong Science and Technology press, 1985.Google Scholar
- D. S. Mitrinovic, J. E. Pecaric, and A.M. Fink. “Inequality involving functions and their integrals and derivatives.” Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, 1991.Google Scholar