Interval analysis of fuzzy-random heat conduction in composite tubes
- 31 Downloads
During the analysis of stability heat conduction in the composite tubes, firstly, when the temperature boundary conditions are the random conditions, equations of the mean values and variances of the random thermal function are transformed. Secondly, when the heat conduct parameters are the fuzzy numbers and the temperature boundary conditions are the random numbers, interval equations of the heat conduction are presented. Thirdly, by comparison of the interval results, the result in the interval analysis is larger than that in the confidence interval. Moreover the error expecting equation is presented. Finally, with upper (lower) approximation in rough set theory, a new method of the interval analysis to deal with the stability heat conduction is presented.
Key wordsheat conduct fuzzy random interval number rough set theory
Chinese Library ClassificationO159
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification74A15 08A72
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen Qiu, Liu Xianbing. The Random Finite Element Method and Its Application[M]. Southwest Jiaotong University Press, Chengdu, 1993 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhang Wenxiu, Wu Weizhi, Liang Jiye, Li Deyu. Rough Set Theory and Method[M]. Science Press, Beijing, 2001 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Necati Ozisk M. Heat Conduction[M]. John Wiley & Sons,Inc. 1980,1–143.Google Scholar
- Li Bing, Wu Mengda. Fuzzy method in the studies of rough set theory[J]. Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics, 2002,16(2):69–73 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Pawlak Z. Rough Sets:.Theoretical Aspects of Reasoning about Data[M]. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, MA, 1991.Google Scholar