Landscape and land use in southern Hainan Island, China
- 53 Downloads
According to the landscape/land use relation of southern Hainan Island, four main zones are considered: the mountain and high hill zone, the inner coastal zone, the shoreline zone and the marine zone. The economic boom has led to an increase in urbanization and development of tourism, at times harming the local environment.
Keywordslandscape land use southern Hainan Island
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zeng, Z. X., Zeng, X. Z., Physical Geography in Hainan Island, Beijing: Science Press, 1989, 1–86.Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Y., Oceanography of China, Beijing: Science Press, 1996, 45.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, B., Study on tropical agriculture in Sanya area, Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Press, 1997, 34.Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, Y., Island Environment and Coast Development. Nanjing, Nanjing Unviersity Press, 1992, 472.Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Y., Tidal Inlet Embayment Coasts in Hainan Island, Beijing: Environment Press in China, 1998, 1–169.Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Y., Zhu, D. K., Coastal Geomorphology, Beijing: High Education Press, 1994, 160.Google Scholar