Cartesian closedness of categories of completely distributive lattices
- 21 Downloads
The category of completely distributive lattices with Scott continuous functions is cartesian closed. Neither the category of completely distributive lattices with arbitrary union preserving mappings nor the category of completely distributive lattices with nonempty union preserving mappings is cartesian closed.
Keywordscompletely distributive lattice continuous lattice cartesian closedness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Adáamek, J., Herrlich, H., Strecker, G. E.,Abstract and Concrete Categories, New York: Wiley-intersci. Publ., 1990.Google Scholar
- 2.Gierz, G., Hofmann, K. H., Keimel, K.et al., A Compendium of Continuous Lattices, Berlin: Springer, 1980.Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, D. X., Metrizable completely distributive lattices,Comment. Math. Univ. Carolinae, 1997, 38: 137.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, D. X., Analytical and level-structural characterizations of Scott continuous functions and application,J. Sichuan Univ., 1994, 31: 137.Google Scholar
- 6.Lawson, J. D., The duality of continuous posets,Houston J. Math., 1979, 5: 357.Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, Y. M., He, M., Induced mappings on completely distributive lattices inProc. 15th. Inter. Symp. on Multiple-Valued Logic, Ontario, IEEE, 1985, 346.Google Scholar
- 9.Yang, Z. Q., The cartesian closedness of the category CDL and function spaces on topological CDL’s,Northeast. J. Math., 1994, 10: 337.Google Scholar