Nonnegative splitting theory
- 66 Downloads
In this paper the nonnegative splitting theory, playing a fundamental role in the convergence analysis of iterative methods for solving large linear equation systems with monotone matrices and representing a broad class of physical and engineering problems, is formulated. As the main result of this theory, it is possible to make the comparison of spectral radii of iteration matrices in particular iterative methods.
Key wordslinear equation systems iterative methods monotone matrices eigenvalues eigenvectors regular nonnegative weak nonnegative and weak splittings comparison theorems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.S. Varga, Matrix Iterative Analysis. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1962.Google Scholar
- Z.I. Woźnicki, Two-sweep iterative methods for solving large linear systems and their application to the numerical solution of multi-group, multi-dimensional neutron diffusion equations. Doctoral, Dissertation, Rep. No. 1447-CYFRONET-PM-A, Inst. Nuclear Res., Swierk-Otwock, Poland, 1973.Google Scholar
- Z.I. Woźnicki, AGA two-sweep iterative method and their application in critical reactor calculations. Nukleonika,9 (1978), 941–968.Google Scholar
- Z.I. Woźnicki, AGA two-sweep iterative methods and their application for the solution of linear equation systems. Proc. International Conference on Linear Algebra and Applications., Valencia, Spain, Sept. 28–30, 1987 (published in Linear Algebra Appl.,121 (1989), 702–710.Google Scholar
- Z.I. Woźnicki, Estimation of the optimum relaxation factors in the partial factorization iterative methods. Proc. International Conference on the Physics of Reactors: Operation, Design and Computations, Marseille, France, April 23–27, 1990, pp. P-IV-173-186. (To appear at beginning 1993 in SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl.)Google Scholar
- Z.I. Woźnicki, HEXAGA-II-120, −60, −30 Two-dimensional multi-group neutron diffusion programmes for a uniform triangular mesh with arbitrary group scattering. Report KfK-2789, 1979.Google Scholar
- Z.I. Woźnicki, HEXAGA-III-120, −30 Three-dimensional multi-group neutron diffusion programmes for a uniform triangular mesh with arbitrary group scattering. Report KfK-3572, 1983.Google Scholar
- Z.I. Woźnicki, Two- and three-dimensional benchmark calculations for triangular geometry by means of HEXAGA programmes. Proc. International Meeting on Advances in Nuclear Engineering Compuational Methods, Knoxville, Tennessee, April 9–11, 1985, pp. 147–156.Google Scholar
- Z.I. Woźnicki, The graphic representation of the algorithims of the AGA two-sweep iterative method (under preparation).Google Scholar