Developmental studies ofPhyllanthus niruri Linn. andP. Reticulatus Poir. (Euphorbiaceæ) with special reference to the origin and nature of axillary vegetative buds
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsMain Axis Vascular Supply Primary Branch Vascular Cylinder Leaf Trace
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Colomb, G... “Recherches sur les Stipules,”Ann. Sci. Nat., 1887,6 (7), 1.Google Scholar
- Mitra, G. C... “Comparative account of the development of the base in the sheathing, the stipulate and the exstipulate leaves of four species of dicotyledons,”Bull. Bot. Soc. Beng., 1949,8, 33.Google Scholar
- —— and Majumdar, G. P... “The leaf-base and the internode: their true morphology,”Palœobotanist, 1952,1, 351.Google Scholar
- Prain, D. ..Bengal Plants, Calcutta, 1903,2.Google Scholar
- White, D. J. B... “The architecture of the stem apex and the origin and development of the axillary buds in seedlings ofAcer pseudoplatanus,”Ann. Bot., N.S., 1955,19, 437.Google Scholar
- Willis, J. C. ..A Dictionary of the Flowering Plants and Ferns, Cambridge, 1951.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1956