ESR study of diabrium copper formate tetrahydrate—Part I
- 21 Downloads
ESR investigations on dilute single crystals of dibarium copper formate tetrahydrate, at room temperature and 90° K. have been described. A general method used for the evaluation of theg-tensor in this triclinic crystal, which contains only one ion in the unit cell, has been discussed. A detailed account of the evaluation of the quadrupole interaction is given. Expressions for the positions of the hyperfine levels of the lowest Kramer’s doublet of the Cu++ ion in the magnetic field have been worked out for the case when B and Q are of similar magnitude.
KeywordsTetragonal Symmetry Hyperfine Line Tetragonal Axis Quadrupole Parameter Zero Order Wave Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bleaney, B., Bowers, K. D. and Ingram, D. J. E.Proc. Roy Soc., 1955a,228 A, 147.Google Scholar
- ——, —— and Trenam, R. S. Ibid., 1955b,228 A: 157.Google Scholar
- Sundara Rao, R. V. G., Sundaramma, K. and Sivasankara Rao, G.Z. Kristallogr., 1958,111, 231.Google Scholar
- Ingram, D. J. E...Proc. Phys. Soc., 1949,62 A, 664.Google Scholar
- Bleaney, B...Phil. Mag., 1951,42, 441.Google Scholar