Neurilemmoma of nose
A case of neurilemmoma nose is reported and relevant literature is reviewed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bogdasarian, R. M. and Sout, A. P. Neurilemmoma of the nasal septum. Arch. Otolaryng., 38:62, 1943.Google Scholar
- 2.Cruveilhier, J. Cited by Virchow, Quoted by Bogdasarian and Stout (1943).Google Scholar
- 3.Ehrlich, H. E. and Martin, H. Schwannomas (Neurilemmomas) in Head and Neck. Surg. Gynaec. Obst. 76:577–583, 1943.Google Scholar
- 4.Kragh, L. V. ; Soule, E. H. and Masson, J. K. Benign and malignant neurilemmomas of Head and Neck. Surg. Gynec. Obst., 111: 211–218, 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.Mittelbach, M. and Woletz, F. Med. klin., 31:275, 1935. Quoted by Bogdasarian and Stout (1943).Google Scholar
- 6.Stevens, G. V. Parotid Neurilemmoma. Arch. Otol. 83:87, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.Stout, A. P. Peripheral manifestations of specific nerve sheath tumour (Neurilemmoma). Amer. J. Cancer, 24: 751, 1935.Google Scholar
- 8.Terplan, K. and Rudofsky, F. Cited by Mittelbach and Woletz. Quoted by Bogdasarian and Stout, 1943.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1969