Superlocalization of fracton wavefunctions excited on percolating networks
- 18 Downloads
The characteristics of fracton wavefunctions excited on two-dimensional sitepercolating networks are investigated using an array-processing supercomputer. It is found that fracton modes possess a quite unique character; i.e., the core of fracton excitations falls off sharply at their edges. The exponent dϕ, which indicates the strength of the localization of the fracton core, is much larger than unity. It is suggested that one should be careful when calculating the matrix elements relevant to the inelastic light scattering.
KeywordsFracton wavefunctions site-percolating networks array-processing supercomputer fracton excitations inelastic light-scattering
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alexander S 1986Physica A140 397Google Scholar
- Alexander S, Entin-Wohlman O and Orbach R 1986Phys. Rev. B34 2726Google Scholar
- Alexander S and Orbach R 1982J. Phys. (Paris) Lett. 43 L625Google Scholar
- Levy Y-E and Souillard B 1987Ewophys. Lett. 4 133Google Scholar
- Rammal R and Toulouse G 1983J. Phys. (Paris) Lett. 44 L13Google Scholar