Density of states of fractons on percolating networks
- 22 Downloads
We have performed computer experiments on the dynamics of three-dimensional percolating networks. The results of the densities of states indicate the theoretically expected relationD(ω) ∼ Ω1/3 for scalar displacements. We also present the results of the density of states of fractons in which the Hamiltonian incorporates both bond-stretching and bond-bending force constants.
KeywordsThree-dimensional percolating networks density of state fractons scalar displacements
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aharony A, Alexander S, Entin-Wohlman O and Orbach R 1985Phys. Rev. B31 2565Google Scholar
- Alexander S and Orbach R 1982J. Phys, (Paris) Lett. 43 L625Google Scholar
- Derrida B, Orbach R and Yu K W 1984Phys. Rev. B29 6645Google Scholar
- Feng S 1985Phys. Rev. B32 5793Google Scholar
- Rammal R and Toulouse G 1983J. Phys. (Paris) Lett. 44 L13Google Scholar
- Webman I and Grest G S 1985Phys. Rev. B31 1689Google Scholar
- Williams M L and Maris H J 1985Phys. Rev. B31 4508Google Scholar