- 17 Downloads
KeywordsBlack Political Economy Employment Agency Black College Employment Practice Black Employment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Doeringer, Peter B., “Discriminatory Promotion System”Monthly Labor Review, March, 1967.Google Scholar
- (2).Ferman, Louis A.,The Negro and Equal Employment Opportunities, New York: Frederick A. Praeger, Publisher, 1968.Google Scholar
- (3).Hefner, James A.,Black Employment in a Progressive City: The Atlanta Experience. A Report to the Manpower Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor (1970).Google Scholar
- (4).Kidder, Alice E. and Hefner, James A., “Racial Integration in Southern Management Positions”,Southern Journal of Business, October, 1970.Google Scholar
- (5).Marshall, Ray and Hefner, James A., “Black Employment in Atlanta”,Industrial. Relations Research Association Proceedings. (Detroit: December 1970).Google Scholar
- (6).Rees, Albert, “Information Networks in Labor Markets”,Proceedings of the Seventy-Eighth Annual Meeting of the American Economic Association, (New York: December 28–30, 1965).Google Scholar
© Springer 1971