Crabgrass, measles, and gypsy moths: An introduction to interacting particle systems
- 61 Downloads
KeywordsMeasle Gypsy Moth Contact Process Occupied Site Interact Particle System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Bramson, R. Durrett, and G. Swindle, (198?). Asymptotics for the contact process when the range goes to α.Google Scholar
- J. T. Cox and R. Durrett, (198?). Limit theorems for the spread of epidemics and forest fires.Google Scholar
- R. Durrett, (1985).Particle systems, random media, and large deviations. AMS Contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 41.Google Scholar
- R. Durrett and R. H. Schonmann, (1987). Stochastic growth models. InPercolation Theory and Ergodic Theory of Interacting Particle Systems. IMA Volumes in Math Appl., Vol. 8, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
- H. Kesten, (1982).Percolation Theory for Mathematicians. Birkhäuser, Boston.Google Scholar
- P. Tautu, (1986).Stochastic Spatial Processes. Lecture Notes in Math, Vol. 1212, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc 1988