The mathematical tourist
KeywordsWall Post Penrose Tiling Mathematical Tourist Lunar Calendar Aperiodic Tiling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Jos]G. G. Joseph,The Crest of the Peacock: Non-European Roots of Mathematics, Penguin Books, London (1992).Google Scholar
- [Ma r]A. Marshack,Roots of Civilization, The Cognitive beginnings of Man’s First Art, Symbol and Notation, McGraw-Hill, New York (1972).Google Scholar
- 1.Architectural Publ. Soc,The dictionary of architecture, volume 4. London, Thomas Richards, 1863.Google Scholar
- 2.Harvey, J.H.,Mediaeval architect. New York: St. Martin’s 1972.Google Scholar
- 4.Pippard, A.J.S. and Baker, J.F.,The analysis of engineering structures. London: Edward Arnold, 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Pippard A.J.S. and Glanville, W.H.,Primary stresses in timber roofs with special reference to curved bracing members. Building Research Technical Paper No. 2. London: H.M. Stationery Office, 1926.Google Scholar
- 6.Pugin, A.W.N.,The true principles of pointed or Christian ar- 64 chitecture; set forth in two lectures delivered at St. Marie’s Oscott. New York: St. Martin’s, 1973.Google Scholar
- 7.Schodek, D.L.,Structures. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1980.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 1996