Lucky numbers and 2187
- 153 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Intelligencer Decimal Fraction House Number Nonzero Digit Sieve Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A Collection of Mathematical Problems. Stanislaw Ulam. (Interscience, 1960), p. 120.Google Scholar
- Excursions in Number Theory. C. Stanley Ogilvy and John T. Anderson. (Dover, 1988), pp. 100–102.Google Scholar
- The Penguin Dictionary of Curious and Interesting Numbers. David Wells. (Penguin, 1986), pp. 13, 32–33.Google Scholar
- Unsolved Problems in Number Theory. Richard K. Guy. (Second edition, Springer-Verlag, 1994), pp. 108–109.Google Scholar
- Zero to Lazy Eight. Alexander Humez, et al. (Simon and Schuster, 1993), pp. 198–200.Google Scholar
- Collection of Problems on Smarandache Notions. Charles Ashbacher. (Erhus University Press, 1996), pp. 51–52.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc 1997