How to tangle with a nested radical
- 211 Downloads
KeywordsGalois Group Minimal Polynomial Galois Extension Algebraic Integer Annual IEEE Symposium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Artin,Galois Theory, University of Notre Dame Press, Notre Dame, IN, 1942.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Blömer, Computing sums of radicals in polynomial time,Proceedings of the 32nd Annual IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, 1991, pp. 670–677.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Blömer, How to denest Ramanujan’s nested radicals,Proceedings of the 33rd Annual IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, 1992, pp. 447–456.Google Scholar
- 6.B. Caviness and R. Fateman, Simplification of radical expressions,Proc. SYMSAC 77, pp. 329–338.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Horng and M. Huang, On simplifying nested radicals and solving polynomials by pure nested radicals of minimum depth,Proceedings of the 31st Annual IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, 1990, pp. 847–854.Google Scholar
- 11.S. Ramanujan,Problems and Solutions, Collected Works of S. Ramanujan, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1927.Google Scholar
- 12.C. Siegel, Algebraische Abhängigkeit von Wurzeln,Acta Aritmetica 21 (1971), 59–64.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 1994