Preventive detection of fungi and mycotoxins in corn from high risk area of esophageal cancer in Cixian county
- 33 Downloads
Fungal and mycotoxin contamination in the corn flour used by the local residents in the high incidence area of esophageal cancer as main foodstuff was analysed with classical fungal culture and high performance liquid chromatography methods from 1990 to 1991. The results showed that fungal contamination in the corn was quite severe in all the samples from the four villages with different geographic features. Sterigmatocystin, Deoxy-nivalenol, Aflatoxin B1, B2 and G1 contamination were found.
Key wordsEsophageal cancer Fungus Mycotoxin Aflatoxin Corn
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.1981; 12:226Google Scholar
- 3.1974; 6:4Google Scholar
- 5.1986; 5:1Google Scholar
- 6.1991; 8:5Google Scholar
- 7.1990; 19:9Google Scholar
- 8.Wang FR, Zhang XH, Xie TX, et al. Mycotoxin and Lung Cancer. Lung Cancer 1991; 7(suppl):4.Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang XH, Xie TX, Wang FR, et al. Carcinogenesis of Extract of Aspergillus Versicolor Culture on Human Fetal Lung Tissue in vitro. Lung Cancer 1991; 7(suppl):4.Google Scholar