Commutators, collars and the geometry of Möbius groups
- 112 Downloads
KeywordsDiscrete Group Common Fixed Point Discrete Subgroup Elliptic Generator Kleinian Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [GM6]F. W. Gehring and G. J. Martin,Torsion and volume in hyperbolic 3-folds (to appear).Google Scholar
- [GM7]F. W. Gehring and G. J. Martin,On the minimal volume hyperbolic 3-orbifold, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. (to appear).Google Scholar
- [GM8]F. W. Gehring and G. J. Martin,Elliptic axes in discrete groups (to appear).Google Scholar
- [GM9]F. W. Gehring and G. J. Martin,Discreteness in Kleinian groups and iteration theory (to appear).Google Scholar
- [J3]T. Jørgensen,Comments on a discreteness condition for subgroups of SL(2, ℂ), Can. J. Math.31 (1979), 87–92.Google Scholar
- [La]F. Lanner,On complexes with transitive groups of automorphisms, Medd. Lunds Univ. Math. Sem.11 (1950).Google Scholar
- [Mal]B. Maskit,Kleinian Groups, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1987.Google Scholar
- [Ta2]D. Tan,On inequalities for discrete groups of Möbius transformations (to appear).Google Scholar
- [Th]W. P. Thurston,The geometry and topology of three-manifolds, Princeton Univ. notes.Google Scholar
- [V2]E. B. Vinberg,Some arithmetical discrete groups in Lobačevskii spaces, inDiscrete Subgroups of Lie Groups and Applications to Moduli, Oxford Univ. Press, 1975, pp.323–348.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University of Jerusalem 1994