Asymptomatic impacted foreign body of larynx
- 21 Downloads
A rare case of asymptomatic impacted foreign body coin of larynx is repearted.
Key WordsForeign Body Coin Larynx Asymptomatic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bhatia, J. M. Sachdeva, O.P. Gupta. A. K.(1978). Neglected foreign body in the Larynx, Indian Journal of Otolaryngology 30;138;Google Scholar
- 2.Cohen, S. R. Herbert, W. T. Lewis, G. B. Jr. and Geller, K. A. (1980), Foreign Bodies in theairways, Annals of Otology and Laryngology 89; 437–442.Google Scholar
- 3.Jackson C. and Jackson C. L. (1936) Diseases of the air and food passages of foreign body origin. Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders.Google Scholar
- 4.J. N. G. Evans (1977), Scott Brown’s Disease of the ear noe & throat vol 6, 6th edition, Butter Worths, London pp. 25/1–11.Google Scholar
- 6.Rothmann, B. F. and Boeckman, C. R. (1980) Foreign bodies in the larynx and TracheoBronchal tree. Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology 89;434–436Google Scholar
- 7.Santanu Banerjee (1989) Asymptomatic impacted foreign bodies of trachea. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology 41; 4, 154–155.Google Scholar
- 9.Soni, N. K. & Chatterji, P. (1978). Thorny foreign body of upper air passages. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology 30; 178.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 2003