The SIAM 100-Digit challenge: a study in high-accuracy numerical computing
- 144 Downloads
KeywordsComputer Algebra System Peano Arithmetic Constructive Mathematic Additive Partition Numerical Analyst
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Folkmar Bornemann, Dirk Laurie and Stan Wagon, Jorg Waldvogel,The SIAM 100-Digit Challenge: A Study In High-accuracy Numerical Computing, SIAM 2004.Google Scholar
- L. Berggren, J.M. Borwein and P.B. Borwein,Pi: a Source Book, Springer-Verlag, 1997. Third Edition, incorporatingA Pamphlet on Pi [CECM Preprint 2003:210], June 2000.Google Scholar
- J.M. Borwein and D.H. Bailey,Mathematics by Experiment: Plausible Reasoning in the 21st Century, AK Peters Ltd, 2004.Google Scholar
- J.M. Borwein, D.H. Bailey and R. Girgensohn,Experimentation in Mathematics: Computational Paths to Discovery, AK Peters Ltd, 2004.Google Scholar
- Harold M. Edwards,Essays on Constructive Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, 2005.Google Scholar
- H. H. Goldstine,History of Numerical Analysis from the 16th Through the 19th Century. Springer-Verlag, 1977.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005