Cogwheels of the mind. The story of venn diagrams
- 99 Downloads
KeywordsBinary Code Venn Diagram Dual Graph Euler Diagram Boolean Cube
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Cipra, “Venn Meets Boole in Symmetric Proof,”SIAM News 37, no. 1 (January/February 2004).Google Scholar
- L. Euler, Lettres à une Princesse d’Allemangne, St. Petersburg, 1768. English translation: H. Hunter,Letters to a German Princess, London, (1795).Google Scholar
- J. Griggs, C. E. Killian, C. D. Savage, “Venn diagrams and symmetric chain decompositions in the Boolean lattice,”The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics (2004)Google Scholar
- F. Ruskey, M. Weston,The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, www.combinatorics.org/SurveysA/ennEJC.htmlGoogle Scholar
- J. Venn, “On the diagrammatic and mechanical representation of propositions and reasonings,”The London, Edinburgh, and Dublin Philos. Mag. and J. Sci. 9 (1880), 1–18.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005