Living fences in the Fond-des-Nègres Region, Haiti
KeywordsJatropha Croton Bromelia World Market Price Living Fence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hall, Robert A. Jr. 1953. Haitian Creole. Am. Anthrop. Ass. Mem. No. 74. Menasha, Wis.Google Scholar
- 2.Métraux, Alfred. 1949. L’Habitation paysanne en Haiti. Bull. Soc. Neuchâteloise Géogr.,55: 5–14.Google Scholar
- 3.--. 1951. Making a living in the Marbial Valley (Haiti). UNESCO Occ. Pap. Fund. Educ. No. 10. Paris.Google Scholar
- 4.Mintz, Sidney W. In press. The house and yard among three Caribbean peasantries. Sel. Pap., Sixth Intern. Congr. Anthrop. Ethnol. Sci. Paris.Google Scholar
- 5.Street, John. 1960. Historical and economic geography of the Southwest Peninsula of Haiti Unpub. Ph.D. Diss. Dept. Geogr., Univ. Cal. Berkeley, Cal.Google Scholar
© The New York Botanical Garden 1962