Childspacing among the jews of middletown, connecticut
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsFamily Size Occupational Status Birth Order Birth Certificate Contemporary JEWRY
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Davidson, Maria 1970 “Social and Economic Variations in Childspacing.” Social Biology (June):107-113.Google Scholar
- Goldstein, Sidney, and Calvin Goldscheider 1968 Jewish Americans. New Jersey: Prentice Hall, Inc.Google Scholar
- Hollingshead, A.B. 1965 Two Factor Index of Social Position. New Haven: Privately printed.Google Scholar
- Lindenthal, Jacob Jay 1973 The Jews of Middletown. New York: Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Bernard Revel Graduate School, Yeshiva University.Google Scholar
- Whelpton, Campbell, and Patterson 1966 Fertility and Family Planning in the United States. New Jersey: Princeton University Press.Google Scholar
- Wray, J.D. 1971 “Population Pressure on Family Size and Childspacing.” Report on Population Family Planning, 9 (August):404–461.Google Scholar
© Springer 1980